Saratoga Dermatology and Medical Spa
54 Seward Street
Saratoga Springs, New York 12866
tel: (518) 581-2860
fax: (518) 581-7358
Monday–Thursday: 8 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
Friday: 9 a.m.–2 p.m.
Healthy skin is essential to looking your best, and combining cosmetic skincare treatments with routine skin exams helps ensure you’ll have skin that radiates health and beauty. Board-certified dermatologist Dr. Jean Buhac includes cosmetic dermatology services in her practice to provide Albany, Schenectady, and Saratoga Springs, NY, residents access to quality aesthetic treatments while at the same time meeting their medical dermatology needs.
Our Menu of Treatments
At Saratoga Dermatology we offer a menu of cosmetic dermatology treatments designed to address concerns that include aging skin, acne and acne scars, unsightly veins, and unwanted hair. We use state-of-the-art laser treatments to address many of these issues, as well as today’s leading injectables. Our expertise with modern technology and products allows us to create the natural-looking results that our patients desire.
Visit the following pages to learn more about the specific procedure or procedures that can benefit you:
- XEOMIN®: Fade away wrinkles and fine lines with this trusted BOTOX alternative.
- Fillers: Injectable fillers can smooth wrinkles and enhance contours by replacing volume lost as part of the natural aging process.
- Laser Hair Removal: Are you still shaving, tweezing, or waxing to temporarily remove unwanted hair? Laser hair removal treatments provide long-lasting results.
- Laser Skin Rejuvenation: We can rejuvenate your skin using laser skin treatments that require little downtime.
- Acne & Acne Scar Treatment: We specialize in creating a custom treatment plan for patients with active acne or acne scars.
- Vein Treatment: Learn about sclerotherapy and other options for minimizing the appearance of spider and varicose veins.
- Spa Services: Indulge in one of our facials or massage therapies that will help you relax and rejuvenate.
- Products: We offer safe, professional-grade skincare products that you can incorporate into your daily regimen.