Saratoga Dermatology and Medical Spa
54 Seward Street
Saratoga Springs, New York 12866
tel: (518) 581-2860
fax: (518) 581-7358
Monday–Thursday: 8 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
Friday: 9 a.m.–2 p.m.
Healthy skin is essential to looking your best, and combining cosmetic skincare treatments with routine skin exams helps ensure you’ll have skin that radiates health and beauty. Dr. Jean Buhac, a board-certified dermatologist, established her Saratoga Springs, NY, practice with the goal of providing residents in the area access to quality aesthetic treatments while at the same time meeting their medical dermatology needs.
Jean Buhac, M.D.
Dr. Buhac has served the Saratoga Springs area as a board-certified dermatologist since 1998. In that time, she has treated tens of thousands of patients and developed an uncommon level of clinical expertise. Her multidisciplinary approach to skin wellness includes the latest options in both medical and cosmetic dermatology.
Our Menu of Treatments
At Saratoga Dermatology we offer a menu of cosmetic dermatology treatments designed to address concerns that include aging skin, acne and acne scars, unsightly veins, and unwanted hair. We use state-of-the-art laser treatments to address many of these issues, as well as today’s leading injectables. Our expertise with modern technology and products allows us to create the natural-looking results that our patients desire.
Visit the following pages to learn more about the specific procedure or procedures that can benefit you:
- BOTOX® Cosmetic: Discover why BOTOX is the leading nonsurgical cosmetic treatment in the world.
- Fillers: Injectable fillers can smooth wrinkles and enhance contours by replacing volume lost as part of the natural aging process.
- Laser Tattoo Removal: If, for one reason or another, you’re regretting the tattoo that seemed like a good idea a few years ago, laser tattoo removal treatments can virtually erase unwanted body art.
- Laser Hair Removal: Are you still shaving, tweezing, or waxing to temporarily remove unwanted hair? Laser hair removal treatments provide long-lasting results.
- Laser Skin Rejuvenation: We can rejuvenate your skin using laser skin treatments that require little downtime.
- Acne & Acne Scar Treatment: We specialize in creating a custom treatment plan for patients with active acne or acne scars.
- Vein Treatment: Learn about sclerotherapy and other options for minimizing the appearance of spider and varicose veins.
- Spa Services: Indulge in one of our facials or massage therapies that will help you relax and rejuvenate.
- Products: We offer safe, professional-grade skincare products that you can incorporate into your daily regimen.
Healthy skin is beautiful skin. Dr. Buhac is a highly trained dermatologist who can diagnose and treat a range of skin conditions.Learn More
Skin Cancer & Mohs Surgery
Dr. Jennifer Smith specializes in the prevention, detection, and treatment of skin cancer, including advanced Mohs micrographic surgery.Learn More